REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
Do you need dedicated quayside access for your rig, vessel and equipment maintenance, repair and service operations? Connect with us today.
Contractors that offer inspections; repairs; modifications; and upgrades or conversions of drilling units, other offshore vessels and to parts of larger machines and processes will be able to:
- Secure and access regular and/or long-term projects and contract based commissions.
- Enjoy customs efficiency and reduced admin through our Ease of Doing Business model and freeport services
- Thrive in a competitive environment with the right infrastructure and support, including:
- Dedicated quayside access,
- Availability of supporting land-based facilities,
- Infrastructure for logistics and equipment support.
EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION
Are you looking for efficient, hassle-free operations for the movement of your goods and services? Connect with us today.
Our freeport operational environment allows for the efficient movement of your products and equipment, without hassle from Customs operations.
We support offshore exploration and production operations (E&P). Particularly those that require onshore support facilities. Our three main E&P Customer Groups define our specific activities:
- Drilling companies: Office space, warehousing, logistical facilities and/or support services.
- Petroleum companies: Office and warehousing space for an operational base close to active fields.
- Oilfield service companies: 24-hour operational nodes along the coast, in the form of office spaces and warehousing bases. In sites such as Offshore Supply Bases [OSSBs] and/or quaysides for supply and re-fuelling purposes.
MARINE/SUBSEA ENGINEERING AND FABRICATION
Are you an OEM or a chemical manufacturer in need of world-class facilities and services? Connect with us today.
Now you can access:
- Long-term office space, utilities, workshops, warehousing and logistics services
- The ability to directly export products onto offshore supply and/or drilling vessels.
- The ability to receive goods and raw materials through efficient load-bearing road networks, landside sites, and cargo handling services.
All underpinned by comprehensive environmental management frameworks and monitoring services. Maintaining a high level of occupational and environmental health, safety and quality.
*Original Equipment Manufacturers
LOGISTICS AND PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT
Are you a logistics company or a property developer looking for access to the best infrastructure and operational support to service a growing client base? Connect with us today.
Freeport Saldanha provides access to industrially zoned land, flexible access and tenure models. Plus, all the infrastructure and operational support you need, including:
- Development Financing
- Ability to develop and/or operate hard laydown areas
- Access to quayside
- Port services, maintenance, security, etc.
- Office space, warehousing, parking, fabrication halls, food and retail, accommodation, and medical office spaces
- Existing knowledge of Freeport Saldanha’s property management framework (what may and may not be done on the site, cost frameworks, etc.)
Are you a service provider that can assist, support and help unlock growth for the tenants and operators of Freeport Saldanha? Connect with us today.
We provide access to an inclusive and ever-growing market of tenants and operators. To ensure their sustainable growth, they require your support and services.
These services include knowledge workers (such as consultants), shipping agents, insurance agents, possibly banking/finance, legal, ICT, fuel bunkering, petrol fuel stations, private security, food and retail, hospitality, waste disposal, medical, diving, and a diverse set of trainers and inspectors.
We also offer the facilities, offices, warehouses and workshops you will need to operate in and provide services to our vibrant hub successfully.